This plugin is to place an advertising banner to your blog with title and description of the ad. Also you can customize the ad for particular any post of your blog and the main attractive feature of this plugin is that it will fix the ad to the top of the site while scroll down to the bottom of the site after its position at the sidebar.
It is a plugin that enables individuals and small businesses to promote their products and services through their amazing blogs.
We will add click report for ads very soon, so please if you like this plugin don’t forget to rate the plugin to encourage us to ad more cool features to this plugin.
Subscribe to Twitter and Facebook to get latest update:
- Easily add an image ad with its title and description.
- Customize the ad per post option
- Ad fixes to the top of the page while scrolling down to the bottom of the page after its position at sidebar.
Tags: ad box, ad box plugin, ad box widget, sidebar ad box, advertising widget
- Unpack the
- Upload the file to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- See the details under Admin Panel
Settings -> Ad Box.
- Go to
Appearence -> Widgetthen add „Ad Box“ widget to the sidebar.
- Fill the details and done, you are good to go.
- Please see FAQ for more.
- How can I get Ad Box Plugin to blog’s sidebar?
- Go to
Appearance -> Widgets -> Ad Boxand add it into Sidebar.
- Go to
- What is the best place for the widget?
- Sidebar bottom would be the best place for the widget, because while scrolling down to the bottom it will fix itself to the top of site.
- Where do I get latest updates on plugin?
- Got a Question?
- Please report your questions or bugs at email@example.com.
Contributors & Developers
“Ad Box” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added option to remove developer signature from ads showing on sidebar
- As this is the first version of this package, so there is no change.