Adcovery adds automatic synchronization to all your Adcovery widgets.
- Install the Adcovery plugin by uploading the files to your server or by downloading the plugin on https://wordpress.org/plugins/.
- Activate the newly installed Adcovery plugin.
- Go to the settings page and fill in your designated Adcovery Website ID and API Key.
- Make sure the „Enabled“ checkbox is checked.
- Click „Save & Refresh“.
- Installation is complete.
Where do I find my Adcovery Website ID and API key?
Get in touch with the Adcovery team to request your credentials: email@example.com
I have my Website ID and API key, what should I do with them?
Make sure the Adcovery plugin is installed and activated. Go to Settings > Adcovery and insert them in the form displayed on the page, tick the ‘enabled’ checkbox, and save!