The plugin export all custom post types and menus including meta fields, categories, terms, comments and all related media in a fast and clean way.
- Export and import all posts related content including posts – featured image and in post-content links and attachments
- The export and import process keep track of the categories and terms tree order
- Export and import WooCommerce Variable and Groupd products and all children products
- Import posts authors or remap them to different ones.
- ACF Support: The plugin remaps all ACF relational ACF fields for all posts [ File – Image – Wysiwyg Editor – Gallery – Link – Post Object – Page Link – Relationship – Taxonomy – User ]
- The plugin remaps all built-in shortcodes with the new IDs.
- You can choose specific posts from any post type to export
- You can export and import menus with the same tree order and export – import menus items targets [ posts – pages – terms – etc… ]
How it Works
- Enter the Settings page in Tools / Advanced Exporter Importer
- Select the post type you want to export
- Click on Download Export XML File button to export the database content xml File
- Click on Download Export Attachments Zip File button to export the related media zip file
- Click on Import tab in the plugin settings page
- import the attachments zip file
- then import the xml file
- remap the content authors if you want
- start importing
* Export - Import WooCommerce Orders and related products
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The Plugin’s Page is in Tools / Advanced Exporter Importer
Does this plugin work with newest WP version and also older versions?
Yes, this plugin has been tested with WordPress 5.6, minimum version required is 4.5.0
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Exporter Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Advanced Exporter Importer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.