Query and display a list of WordPress users by role using a WP_User_Query and Ajax Load More.
The following Ajax Load More shortcode parameters are available when the Advanced Custom Fields extension is activated.
- users – Enable compatibility with Users. (true/false)
- users_role – The user role to display.
- users_include – Show specific users.
- users_exclude – Exclude specific users.
- users_per_page – The number of users to display with each query.
- users_order – The order of the displayed users.
- users_orderby – Sort retrieved users by parameter.
[ajax_load_more users="true" users_role="Subscriber" users_per_page="2"]
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
ajax-load-more-for-users.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
ajax-load-more-for-usersdirectory to your computer.
- Upload the
ajax-load-more-for-usersdirectory to the
- Ensure Ajax Load More is installed prior to activating the plugin.
- Activate the plugin in the WP plugin dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ajax Load More for Users” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ajax Load More for Users” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 – January 13, 2023
- Initial release.