This plugin was developed to improve integration with WooCommerce. It adds extra webhook topics.
With this plugin, you can get webhook notifications for shopping cart updates, for example when the item is added or deleted.
WooCommerce shopping cart doesn’t provide the ability to get webhook notifications for basket updates, and API2Cart developed this functionality itself.
API2Cart is a unified API to integrate with 35+ shopping carts and marketplaces including Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Demandware, Amazon and others.
API2Cart allows to retrieve, add, delete, update, and synchronize store data from all or any of the supported platform. See all methods and platforms we support.
We provide SDK and detailed documentation to help you connect multiple shopping carts and marketplaces in one go.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form.
- Upload the
a2c-webhook-helperfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does this plugin require the Woocommerce plugin?
Yes, the Woocommerce plugin must be installed and active.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Webhook Helper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added webhooks ‘Shipment Tracking Create’, ‘Shipment Tracking Update’ and ‘Shipment Tracking Delete’
- Fix an issue with the code that set an empty value to a variable. This caused to PHP Warning on PHP 8
- Code refactored, added ‘Basket Create’ webhook, support guest baskets, added basket id into the order meta
- Added new Webhook topic ‘Basket Deleted’ and basket creation time
- Added plugin version tracking via WordPress option
- First official release