A WordPress plugin that adds block patterns for two columns with heading paragraph and call to action. There are two
variations for two columns available under Aquila Features Columns Pattern Category.
- Block Pattern two columns layout with heading text and call-to-action buttons.
- Block Pattern two columns layout with heading text, paragraphs and background.
Installation and Use
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Your block patterns will be available to select from Dashboard > Click on the plus icon in the editor
> Patterns > Aquila Features Columns.
It’s not working
- Step 1. Check if your Plugin is activated.
- Step 2. Deactivate all plugins and reactivate Block Patterns Collection.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aquila Features” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Aquila Features” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.