This tagging allows to integrate the tags on a different server than the one which hosts your site.
Composition of the tag generated by AnalyzerNx :
- a variable for the level in the tree structure (xtnv = document; by default).
- a variable for the data collection server (xtsd).
- a variable for the site number (xtsite).
- a variable for the level 2 (xtn2 = „“; by default).
- a variable for the page name (xtpage).
- a variable for the degree of importance (xtdi = „“; by default).
- optional: an additional line which allows to activate the ClickZoneŽ functionality on your site.
Automatic naming of pages :
If a post blog belongs to a category: xtpage=“posts_blogs::category-name::blog-post-name“.
Or else: xtpage=“posts_blogs::blog-post-name“.
- Download the file into the plug-in folder (./wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plug-in in the ‘Extensions’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plug-in in the sub-menu ‘Analyzer NX’, in the ‘Tools’ section:
- Can I use the AnalyzerNx plug-in if I use the XiTi free solution for my website?
No. You can use the AnalyzerNx plug-in only if you have the Analyzer NX solution. This plug-in is not available for XiTi Free users.
- Can I use the ClickZoneŽ functionality with this plug-in?
Yes. Activate or deactivate the ClickZoneŽ analysis via the checkboxes (for the homepage, posts and static pages) during the configuration of the plug-in.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AnalyzerNx” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors