Enable Cloudflare Access self-hosted application to protect your
/wp-admin folder. Add your auth domain and aud settings from Cloudflare Access. Authenticated user will be automatically logined to WordPress if their email address matches.
Follow Cloudflare document to setup Access.
You can also define configs in
define('WP_CF_ACCESS_AUTH_DOMAIN', 'yourdomain.cloudflareaccess.com'); define('WP_CF_ACCESS_JWT_AUD', 'examplef2nat0rkar2866wn829a0x2ztdg'); define('WP_CF_ACCESS_REDIRECT_LOGIN', true);
This plugin is not affiliated with nor developed by Cloudflare. All trademarks, service marks and company names are the property of their respective owners.
How do I redirect the WP login page at `/wp-login.php` to Cloudflare Access?
Enable the „Redirect login page“ option and all future logins will be redirected to
/wp-adminand trigger Access authentication.
Why do I get infinite redirect loop after enabling the redirect login page option?
The option assumes that
/wp-adminfolder is protected by Cloudflare Access. If the folder is not protected, then auto-login will fail and redirect back to the login page, causing the redirect loop.
Contributors & Developers
“Auto Login with Cloudflare” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix redirect issue for non-default wp-admin urls
- Tested with WordPress 6.1.1
- Tested with WordPress 5.9
- Fixed errors when activated in multi-site enabled installation
- Show an error message when user does not exist to prevent redirect loop
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Update php-jwt to 5.4
- Stable. No major change planned
- Tested with WordPress 5.7
- update minimum requirements
- update php-jwt to 5.2.1
- First beta release.