Developed by www.lije-creative.com, this module will automatically stick a defined number of posts (default blog post) to the homepage. It will update itself if you add, remove, edit a post or change your permalink structure or update your categories.
It is particularly useful since the new Twenty Fourteen WordPress theme promote the ‘sticked blog posts’.
- Unzip the file content into the /wp-content/plugins/auto-sticky-post directory.
- Activate the Auto Sticky Post plugin in the Plugins menu. It may take several seconds.
- After the plugin is activated, you will find Auto Sticky Post Menu in the Settings Admin Panel.
- Add the number of posts your want to be sticked (usually 3). Et voila!
Feel free to ask me anything on the support.
Contributors & Developers
“Auto Sticky Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Auto Sticky Post. 1.1.2
Auto Sticky Post. 1.1.1
- Security updates and Bugfixes thanks to Julio Potier
Auto Sticky Post. 1.1.0
- Modification of the prefixes of all functions and variables
- Performance optimisation
- Added a function to clean the datas of the module when you uninstall it
- Updated fr_FR
Auto Sticky Post. 1.0.0
- Version 1.0 released