Set up redirections from your old blogger blog to your new WordPress blog. You can redirect posts, pages and as well as the home page. This plugin will generate a template for your blogger blog that will redirect your old Blogger users to your new WordPress blog.
This plugin will get the URL the blogger user visited and redirect to the new post. See ( http://subinsb.com/move-blog-from-blogger-to-wordpress ) for more details.
Languages: Also available in Spanish & Serbian languages
Blogger 2 WP works on WordPress versions from 3.0.1 to the latest WordPress version without any problem.
I was 14 years old when writing this plugin. Please consider a donation to support me. Please….
If you want help, you can use the WordPress Support Forum or you can seek help via comments section of http://subinsb.com/ask/blogger-2-wordpress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
More details : http://subinsb.com/move-blog-from-blogger-to-wordpress
No questions has been asked yet.
If you have a question, ask in the comments of
or via WordPress support forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blogger 2 WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Blogger 2 WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
All users who updated this plugin to Version 0.2 should reinstall Template Code.
- Fixed Bugs
1) Fixed posts redirection bug
2) Replaced Pages Redirection JSON format in settings to Input Form
3) Fixed Options Page Bugs
1) Fixed Bugs
2) Fixed wrong display of settings success/error messages
3) Improved Pages redirection
4) Works on WordPress installations in /dir/disdf directories too
1) Checks If 404 Pages matches a blogger post you imported
2) Fixed Redirection WWW bug
3) Redesigned Options Page
4) Added Donate Option (Please Donate…)
1) Fixed Pages Redirection bug.
2) Improved Easabilty To Use
3) New Template Code