Add a body mass index calculator to your blog by using the
[bmi] shortcode. See the screenshots for previews.
There are 3 built-in styles: material design, Bootstrap, and default (your theme’s styles).
- theme –
- metric – Label text for metric section
- imperial – Label text for imperial section
- height – Label text for height input
- weight – Label text for weight input
- heightPlaceholder – Placeholder text for height input
- weightPlaceholder – Placeholder text for weight input
- submit – Text for submit button
- result – Text for result, use
%bmi%to represent the calculated BMI
[bmi theme=“material“ heightPlaceholder=“Enter your height“ submit=“Calculate your BMI!“ result=“Your BMI is %bmi%“]
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[bmi]in your post
- Are there going to be more themes?
Yes, in future updates.
- How do I add my own theme?
You can use
noneas the theme to disable styling and add add your own styles.
Contributors & Developers
“BMI Calculator Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BMI Calculator Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor performance fix
- Tested in 4.5.3
- Updated for 5.2.2