Adds a „Edit BuddyPress Profile“ link to the users page in the dashboard if current user is an administrator.
Before you start you should have BuddyPress installed and activated.
1. Upload to your plugins folder, usually `wp-content/plugins/`
2. Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
3. On the Users page in the dashboard, when you hover over a user’s name you will now see a „Edit BuddyPress Profile“ link.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BP Edit User Profiles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Stable version.
- Fixed bug with „Edit BuddyPress Profile“ link.
- Minor house keeping.
- Fixed warning on plugin activation.
- Changed text domain from „bp-edit-profile“ to „bp-edit-user-profiles“ for easier WP translations.