This plugin create a new Group when a new user sign up. By this way, new user will be one step ahead to send invitations to others for joining his group. You can fix group name, group description and group status from admin panel.
- Simply extract the ‘buddypress-user-registration-auto-group’ folder into your ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Once extracted, you must activate the plugin within the WordPress Site Admin ‘Plugins’ section.
- After installation, please go to „Auto Group Setting“ menu from admin panel under buddypress menu and set all fields with your desired values.
Contributors & Developers
“Buddypress User Registration Auto Group” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Translation ready
- Admin menu location change
- Admin setting markup update
- First Version