Giving your customers relevant information when you have sales, inventory problems, or important information related to the category your customers are browsing is made easy with Product Categories for WooCommerce.
- Target multiple categories
- Allows a, em, strong, and span html tags
- Add multiple notices to specified categories
- Add notices to products in specific categories
- Prevent checkout in specified categories based on state
- Modify category prices
- Wysiwig editor (Coming Soon)
- Backup WordPress
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to Products->Category Notices to configure the plugin
How do I add a notice?
Simply navigate to Products->Category Notices via your backend and add your categories and your notice.
How do I remove a notice?
Simply navigate to Products->Category Notices and delete the content of the fields or you can simply deactivate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Category Notices for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Category Notices for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix: Error Handling
- Updated: Namespacing to our new standard
- Updated: Link to Enhanced Version
- Added: Validation
- Initial Release