This plugin adds a new field in which you can set the phone number mask or other to Contact Form 7.
Please notice that Contact Form 7 (version 5.0.3 or latest) must be installed and active.
A new field "mask field" will be added to the Contact Form 7 panel buttons.
Example: [mask* your-tel "mask" "Placeholder"]
"_" – any numeric character.
Just install from your WordPress „Plugins > Add New“ screen and all will be well. Manual installation is very straightforward as well:
- Upload the
cf7-phone-mask-fieldfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it!
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 – Phone mask field” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Contact Form 7 – Phone mask field” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- First released version.
- Added support for the placeholder field.
- Added a form-tag generator field for the placeholder value.
- Added support for the type value.
- Remove autoclear. Added filter „wpcf7mf_validate_mask_units“. Mask definition „*“ changed to „.“
- Removed any character mask definition („.“)