The â€œProgress Indicator Thermometerâ€? plugin uses a simple shortcode to display an great looking thermometer on your WordPress page, post or sidebar to indicate the progress of your fund-raising and charity activities.
The plugin allows the user to set a fundraising target and update a â€œcurrent totalâ€? amount. The user interface is extremely simple and easy to use. Easily update titles, change currency or update the amount of money raised at any given time.
To use the thermometer simply download, install and activate the plugin, then add the shortcode (available in the user interface once installed) to your post, page or sidebar, see live Sample.
Unfortunately, the plugin is not compatible in ancient versions of Internet Explorer. Though it is compatible with IE 9.
If you download the plugin, please provide us with a rating and a review. This will help us to continue providing updates and support.
Arbitrary section 1
- Upload charitydonation-thermometer folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Charity-thermometer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added options to hide/unhide the Text Options…
- Added fix on for IE 9, current total position.
- Added shortcode attribute for positioning.
- Add flush_rewrite_rules to fix 404 page not found in updating permalinks.
- Initial plugin version