Product Page | Video | User Guide | Additional CM Plugins
Block unwanted users from registering to your WordPress site with custom defined blacklist and whitelist rules. Updated and tested 2023 Version
The Email Blacklist plugin will check a user trying to register to your WordPress site against defined blacklist and whitelist rules. The email blacklist plugin uses online services such as SpamAssassin’s free domains list.
The email blacklist plugin stops users on blacklisted domains from registering to your WordPress site, stopping unwanted spammers, viruses and malware with one click blacklisting. The blacklist plugin also keeps a whitelist of users which can be manually updated.
The email blacklist plugin easily and effectively blocks users from registering using the blacklist function, so only approved domains or email lists can register.
The pro version includes the ability to manually add domains to the blacklist and whitelist, only allow whitelisted domains to register, and allow blacklisted users lists to be imported via csv file. It means that hackers and spammers will never be able to register to harm your website in any way.
Admins can change the messages users see when they have been banned, view the failed registration log, test domains to check for blacklisted users and more.
Basic Email Blacklist Plugin Features
- Free Domain List from SpamAssassin
- Support a domain whitelist
- Support an email blacklist
- Admin can edit front-end labels and messages
- Includes domain tester
Pro Version Detailed Features List
- Support DNSBL online service
- Support domain blacklist and whitelist
- Support email blacklist and whitelist
- Failed registration log
- Additional errors messages to show to users trying to register
- Support importing list of emails from CSV
- Includes domain & email tester
- Special Gmail support
- Control who is allowed to comment
- Contact Form 7 integration
How to Use the Email Blacklist Plugin
- Beta – Control users in your beta site release
- Members Only – Restrict site registration from specific domains
- Spam – Prevent spam users from registering
Blacklist, Whitelist, spam, SpamAssassin, E-mail, email, registration, domain, DNSBL, block, Spam, register, beta, login, antispam, defence, whitelist, comments, comment, blacklist, domain list, email list, block email, block domain
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Pinterest | FaceBook
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own „virtual currency“. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage your CM Email Blacklist from Left Side Admin Menu
Note: You must have a call to wp_head() in your template in order for the JS plugin files to work properly. If your theme does not support this you will need to link to these files manually in your theme (not recommended).
PHP Version: Plugin uses a structure which was introduced only with PHP 5.3.0. So if the version of PHP is lower Plugin does not work
Contributors & Developers
“CM Email Registration Blacklist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CM Email Registration Blacklist” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: 21st Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links