Add The Events Calendar Countdown shortcode ⇗ to create a Beautiful Countdown for events.
🔥 The Events Calendar Countdown Plugin Demos
❴ ❵ Plugin Shortcode
[events-calendar-countdown id="" backgroundcolor="#2a86f7" font-color="#ffffff" show-seconds="yes" show-image="no" size="medium" event-start="" event-end="" autostart-next-countdown="no" autostart-text="" autostart-future-countdown="no" future-events-list="" main-title=""]
⚡ Plugin Features
- Autostart countdown of next upcoming event.
- Custom colors options
- Show / Hide image in countdown
- Quick premium support.
💪 More Add-ons For The Events Calendar
In addition to the Events Countdown plugin, there are more addons available to extend the features of The Events Calendar plugin:
* The Events Calendar shortcode ⇗** provided by this addon on any page or post to show your upcoming events list in a beautiful layout – View Demos ⇗
* Events Single Page Builder Pro ⇗ – Design single event page templates easily in Elementor – View Demos ⇗
* Events Widgets Pro ⇗ – Show events list, grid, carousel and more in Elementor pages easily using The Events Calendar Elementor Widgets – View Demos ⇗
😎 The Events Calendar Addon by Cool Plugins
Cool Plugins ⇗ is a team of experienced WordPress plugin developers who manage this addon/plugin. Here’s some information about the company:
- 7+ years of experience in WordPress plugin development.
- Released 20+ free and premium WordPress plugins.
- Over one million plugin downloads.
- More than 200,000 active websites are utilizing our plugins.
DISCLAIMER: The Events Calendar Countdown Addon plugin is developed by Cool Plugins team and is not affiliated with or developed by the official team of The Events Calendar plugin, which is a part of StellarWP, the software arm of Liquid Web. Some of the links in this content may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through these links.
✍ Special Thanks!
Special thanks to the famous The Events Calendar ⇗ plugin authors for creating an awesome plugin for events management.
Install the The Events Calendar Countdown Addon plugin by searching for „event countdwn“ in your website’s WP-admin dashboard under Plugins > Add New. You can also upload the plugin-zip unzipped folder to the /wp-content/plugins directory. Note that you must first install the free plugin The Events Calendar to use this plugin’s features.
Activate the plugin by going to Plugins > Installed Plugin menu inside your wp-admin dashboard.
You can customize colors, fonts, and other settings inside wp-admin > Events Addons > Shortcodes Settings.
Note that you must create/post events using the The Events Calendar plugin before displaying your events list through this addon shortcode.
What is plugin shortcode?
[events-calendar-countdown id=““ backgroundcolor=“#2a86f7″ font-color=“#ffffff“ show-seconds=“yes“ show-image=“no“ size=“medium“ event-start=““ event-end=““ autostart-next-countdown=“no“ autostart-text=““ autostart-future-countdown=“no“ future-events-list=““ main-title=““]
Can I use this inside Elementor or Gutenberg editor?
Yes, this addon is compatible with the Elementor or Gutenberg editor. You can just paste shortcode in Gutenberg block and Elementor widgets.
Will this plugin comply with GDPR?
Yes, our plugin is GDPR compliant. We do not save any data from your website visitors, and we never save any data from plugin users without their permission. We provide a feedback form on plugin deactivation request where users can share their feedback and email with us or skip this step altogether.
Do you provide addon customization services?
We offer free fixes for plugin issues and minor style changes. You can submit your feedback on our support page at https://eventscalendaraddons.com/support/.
If you want to customize the addon according to your own requirements, you can hire our developer. The cost and timeline of the project will depend on the type of customization. Please contact us with full details to get started.
Contributors & Developers
“The Events Calendar Countdown Addon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Events Calendar Countdown Addon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Version 1.4.7 | March 31, 2022
- Improved: Minor textual changes.
- Improved: Updated links.
- Improved: Dashboard Code.
- Updated: Readme.
- Tested: Tested upto WP6.2
Version 1.4.6 | Nov. 28, 2022
- Fixed: Undefined Show Image Variable bug
Version 1.4.5 | Nov. 14, 2022
- Added: Image of the Event in Countdown
- Fixed: Undefined Variable bug
Version 1.4.4 | Sep. 23, 2022
- Fixed: Minor changes
Version 1.4.3 | May 12, 2022
- Fixed: Rating Div Issue
Version 1.4 | Sep. 04, 2022
- Fixed: Major Security issues
- Improved: Improved overall code
Version 1.3.1 | Oct. 23, 2022
- Fixed: Compatibility issues with WordPress 5.6
Version 1.3 | Oct. 23, 2022
- Added: Events Addons Dashboard
- Updated: Moved plugin settings menu under – Events Addons >> Event Countdown
Version 1.2 | Dec. 02, 2022
- Added: Autostart next upcoming event’s countdown
- Added: Shortcode Preview
- Added: Autostart countdown feature for recurring events
- Added: Plugin .pot file
- Added: Translation(German,French,Spanish,Czech,Russian,Turkish)
- Added: Dynamic option for the main title
- Improved: Overall Code
- Improved: Display Message when the event starts
Version 1.1 | Dec. 02, 2022
- Added: Integrated events venue and find out more link
- Added: Integrated new layout
- Added: Integrated color settings
- Fixed: Fixed major rendering shortcode bug
- Improved: Improved overall code
Version 1.0 | Dec. 02, 2022
- Initial release