Coupon Store is a WordPress plugin that provides shortcodes to allow you to embed coupon stores into your blog. Current stores available are Coupon Network, Redplum, and SmartSource.
How to use
Just add one of the following shortcodes into a page/post to add a coupon store to your site/blog:
* [couponstore site=“couponnetwork“]
* [couponstore site=“redplum“]
* [couponstore site=“smartsource“]
To use each of the coupon stores you must have the following minimum width in the area the shortcode is placed or you will experience cropping on the right side of the store:
* Coupon Network minimum width: 520px
* Redplum minimum width: 590px
* SmartSource minimum width: 590px
To provide the best coupon store experience this plugin hides the title of the page/post and disables comments on the page/post where a coupon store is placed.
- Install Coupon Store either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add one of the shortcodes to one or more pages/posts on your blog
- How do I submit a question?
Fill out the Contact Form and your question will be answered quickly.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Coupon Store” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial public launch