Crossposterous will cross-post your WordPress blog post to your Posterous site. You can choose whether to post a teaser with a link back your WordPress blog post or cross-post the full content.
- Enter your Posterous email and password (used to log into http://posterous.com)
- Select the site from the drop-down
- Chose „Link back to post“ or „Post full content“
- If you are upgrading, it is recommended that you deactivate the plugin from the Plugins page, and delete the posterize folder from your server.
- Upload the unzipped contents to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Active the plugin from the Plugins page.
- Go to settings page to configure Crossposterous
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Crossposterous” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Crossposterous” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Corrected a „function_exists“ bug
- Added php4 compatible xml parsing
- Initial version