Amazing Improvements in Version 1.0! Check it out!
Tested wit 3.8.1 only, but could work with previous versions.
Add more informations to your lists with Custom Columns.
- Click on the appeared menu link under „Settings“.
- Choose one of the posttypes.
- Use the + to add a new column.
- Double click on the tab to change the column name.
- In the active tab, click x to remove the tab.
- Click on „Options“, so you can make the column sortable. Then just choose a type and a value.
- On the elements header click + to add a new element.
- For each element you can choose a type and define several options.
- Just search for „custom columns“ and click install.
custom-columns-Dir to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create your Custom Columns!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Columns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Columns” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed License
- Changed full code
- Added some new values.