CVShout Resume is a plugin that gives you a simple, easy to use way to create an online resume.
Simply fill out the desired resume sections – Summary, Skills, Experience, Education, Social Networks, Other Sections
Then add a page to your website and put in the shortcode – you will find the appropriate syntax at the top of the Resume Wizard pages in the Admin section.
- Download and unzip plugin files.
- Upload the plugin folder cvshout_resume to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Resume Wizard screens to add your resume page
- Add this shortcode to your resume page: [resume_display id=“1″]
- How many jobs/education/skills/other can I list in my Experience section?
The plugin does not set a limit on any of these – you are only limited by the amount of space your WordPress site lets you use.
- Can I change the order in which my resume is displayed?
Yes, use the „Organize“ section on the admin screens.
- How do I edit sections of my resume?
Click the section you would like to edit. Then, click the pencil icon to edit and the red X icon to delete.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CVShout Resume” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Original release