The DPO Group plugin for WooCommerce lets you accept online payments, including credit and debit cards, digital wallets and other payment methods.
Why Choose DPO Group?
We provide a secure checkout experience for your shoppers with a wealth of payment methods to choose from, knowing that intelligent fraud protection engines monitor your transactions around the clock.
Does this require a DPO Group merchant account?
Does this require an SSL certificate?
We do recommend obtaining an SSL certificate to allow an additional layer of safety for your online shoppers.
Where can I find API documentation?
For help setting up and configuring the DPO Group plugin, please refer to our user guide.
I need some assistance. Whom can I contact?
Need help to configure this plugin? Feel free to connect with our DPO Group Support Team by emailing us at email@example.com or give us a call at +254 (0) 709 947947.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DPO Group for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.1 – 2022-02-02
- Tested on WooCommerce 6.0 and WordPress 5.9.
- Move plugin to WordPress.org.
- Add debug logging in the order side.
- Add test for curl extension.
- Add card icon selection feature.
1.1.0 – 2021-06-28
- Tested on WooCommerce 5.4.1 and WordPress 5.7.2.
- Add logging in cron job.
- Add DPO order reference to narrative.
- Add DPO payment icons.
- Add Push Payments handling.
- Add cron checks for old and unpaid orders using WP cron scheduling.
- Add new tag.
- Code quality improve.
- Add support for MWK.
- Change GitHub url.
1.0.16 – 2020-06-11
- Improve HTTP error display.
- Test with WC 4.2 and WP 5.4.2.
- Add backwards compatibility with previous url structures.