This is the LITE version of the official Easy Custom JS and CSS – Extra Customization for WordPress plugin which comes with support and doesn’t have some limitations.
Quick Video Demo
- The code editor with syntax highlighting
- The rich filter builder to construct filters
- Include custom css and js code on the basis of a filter
- Use inline embed method or include code as an external file
- Custom css and js code can be in the header or footer area
- Minify JasaScript code and CSS styles to reduce file size
- Support SCSS and LESS preprocessors
- All editors use AJAX saving to avoid reloading
- Create as many codes as you want
- The code is served from the filesystem instead of the database for better performance
Filter Builder Available Fields
- Server – Request URI
- WordPress – Post, Page, Page Template
- Users – Logged in, User login, Role
- System – Device, OS, Browser
- Date & Time – Date, Time, Minutes, Hours, Day, Day of Week, Month, Year
- From the WP admin panel, click „Plugins“ -> „Add new“
- In the browser input box, type „Easy Custom JS and CSS“
- Select the „Easy Custom JS and CSS“ plugin and click „Install“
- Activate the plugin
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory
PHP >= 5.3
* Firefox – version 4 and up
* Chrome – any version
* Safari – version 5.2 and up
* Internet Explorer – version 8 and up
* Opera – version 9 and up
Does the plugin modify the code I write in the editor?
No, the code is printed exactly as in the code editor. It is not modified in any way, so you take the full responsability for what.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Easy Custom Js And Css Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Easy Custom Js And Css Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New: support Emoji
- New: search box (Ctrl + F)
- New: delete all data
- Initial release