An EDD extension plugin. Show how many sales were made for certain product on the product purchase button area. See screenshots for examples. There is no setting needed. The sales number will be displayed as long as the product has at least one sale.
How to install this plugin:
- Download and extract the plugin.
- Upload ‘edd-sales-number’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the plugin dashboard.
- Go to your plugin admin page on WP admin dashboard.
- Click „Add New“ and search the name of the plugin.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- How do I change the margin/padding of the sales number?
There are two CSS clasess added to the sales number. The first class is ‘edd-sales-number-before-link’. It will be added if your product doesn’t have variable pricing options. The second class is ‘edd-sales-number-before-price’. It will be added if your product has variable pricing options.
You can use those CSS classes and add new CSS rules to your theme’s styles.css.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Digital Downloads – Sales Number” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: double ouput on products that have multiple price options
- Add: support for free products, add text „Downloads“ instead of „Sales“
- Fix: disable sales number on free product
- Improve: create a separate HTML output function
- Initial release.