Easy Digital Downloads is a complete eCommerce solution for selling digital products on WordPress. Connect your site to ytask and get payment flexibility. yTask supports more than 20 payment methods you can shift between at will, while you enjoy the power of Easy Digital download. Get all the financial and sales reports, analysis and engage clients like a pro through ytask.
yTask provides a complete payment system that enables you track all the financial information and sales.
yTask is a valuable tool for my business. I love the flexibility in the payments and ease to set the payment methods.
It enables me send invoices to my clients at any time using their simplified invoicing and messaging service.
Why use yTask
- Easy integration – yTask is plug and play. No complex integration methods.
- Complete invoicing system – You can create and send invoices via ytask.
- Payment flexibility – Buyers can complete their purchase with ease, using any payment method you wish. 20+ payment methods to choose from and growing.
- Complete customer management – View and manage detailed records of all customers and their purchase history.
- Detailed eCommerce reports – Keep track of your earnings, refunds, sales, and more.
Payment gateways supported
- Amazon Payments
- Apple Pay
- Offline Payments
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Create account with https://yTask.org and get your API keys
- Save the apikey and secret in your edd settings and hurray!
What payment methods are supported by yTask?
We support many and increasing payment methods among including paypal (REST), flutterwave, stripe, braintree, MPESA, intasend, 2checkout amodng many more.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Digital download yTask Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Digital download yTask Payment Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin added to directory