EG-Attachments is a WordPress plugin, helping to display files attached to the posts. The plugin proposes a shortcode with many options.
EGA-Human-o2-Icons (this plugin) adds an additional set of icons, on top of the default icons set provided by EG-Attachments.
This plugin is working with EG-Attachments 2.1 and upper.
1.Log into your WordPress admin
3.Click Add New
4.Search for EGA-Human-o2-Icons
5.Click Install Now under „EGA-Human-o2-Icons“
6.Activate the plugin Ega-Human-o2-Icons
1.Download the plugin
2.Extract the contents of the zip file
3.Upload the contents of the zip file to the wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation
4.Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page
The plugin is now ready to be used.
A new set of icons is added in the settings page of EG-Attachments
- Can I develop a similar plugin, with my own icons
- How can I develop this kind of plugin
- Duplicate this plugin
- Rename the directory, and rename the php file in this directory
- Edit the php file,
- Update the comments
- Plugin Name:
- Plugin URI: (can be empty)
- Text Domain:
- Change the name of the class in lines 30 and 137
- Replace the name of the plugin (Ega-Human-o2-Icons), in all comments
- Copy your own icon files into the directory
- /icons: icons related to types of files,
- /icons/file-ext: icons related to file extension
WordPress manages the following files types:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EG-Attachments-Human-o2-Icons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version 1.0 – March 20th,2015
- New: First release