This is a plugin to the eShop shopping cart plugin for WordPress (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/eshop/).
PDF invoices using the excellent html2pdf library (http://html2pdf.fr/)
Customers „My Orders“ view using a short code
Widget for displaying a link to the „My Orders“ page
Documentation is available via PyPHP.be
Activate eShop-Invoice after eShop, that’s all.
All texts mentionned on the invoice are customisable via the Admin Dashboard
Ain’t no questions, yet…
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“eShop-invoice” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- corrected security breach. you are really advised to upgrade to this version. Remember to update your templates!
- changed a little the beginning of invoice.php, shoudl avoid blank pages or „?“ characters being output
- popping version number
- bugfix in default template, thanks to Karsonito
- Gets currency symbol from eshop core plugin
- Corrects template „default“
- Reverts 0.3.1, buggy
- Trying to get the MediaUploader jquery stuff to work…
- Added a My Order Widget (development motivated by Claes, thanks for the donation!)
Corrected html error in the template, no image defined in Admin will not produce an error (was „File is not %PDF…blabla“)
Removed dependency to eshop-users.php, useless to modify contact methods in this plugin.
- NEW Initial release