Falang is a multilanguage plugin for WordPress. Falang Q Importer will migrate qTranslate/qTranslateX/qTranslateXT data to the Falang system.
The Locomotive plugin (https://github.com/reaktivstudios/locomotive) needs to be installed first.
Supported languages for migration: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Georgian, Swhahili.
If you need support for other languages, just ask for it.
- Backup your database
- Make sure to backup your database – changes are irreversible
- Install the Locomotive plugin
- Install the Falang Q Importer plugin
- Deactivate the qTranslate plugin
- Check your language configuration in Falang (set the same language and same default language as in qTranslate)
7.Run batches in „Tools > Batches“
Is Falang Q Importer free?
Yes but without on site support.
Where to find help ?
- First time users should read Falang – Documentation, which explains the basics with a lot of screenshots.
Contributors & Developers
“Falang Q Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.7 – 26/01/2022
- add Khmer km_KH language support
- add Mandarin zh_CN language support
- WordPress 5.9 support
1.6 – 19/04/2021
- add Russian language support
- add Georgian language support
1.5 – 28/10/2020
- add swhahili language support
- add banners
- add icons
1.4 – 22/06/2020
- fix taxonomy translation
- add Spanish support
1.3 – 16/06/2020
- fix bug with non translated title
- the target default language can be different from the qTranslate default language
1.2 – 01/06/2020
- check Falang is installed
1.1 – 19/05/2020
- update code in class Falang_Q_Importer
- Initial release