This is a professional tool to manipulate enqueued styles and scripts on your website and add custom CSS to first screen and not first screen optionally. Use it to improve your Core Web Vitals score or just add custom styling.
- Control your website’s CSS
- Apply changes to individual posts/pages/custom post types
- Apply changes to all posts of a specific type
- Apply changes to the blog or any post-type archive
- Inline, defer, or de-register Styles or JS
- Edit CSS easily with the CodeMirror visual editor
- Automatic CSS minification
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Navigate to „First Screen CSS“ in the left sidebar of your wp-admin.
- Click „Add New.“
- Input your CSS or adjust the settings.
- Choose where to apply the changes and publish.
You can customize the code to suit your requirements or suggest improvements on GitHub. The code is transparent and easy to understand.
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin
Feel free to ask your questions here or through GitHub..
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“First Screen CSS & Settings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors