This plugin is a service of Data443.com.
Data443 is a Data Security and Compliance company traded on the OTCMarkets as ATDS. We have been providing leading GDPR compliance products such as Global Privacy Manager, Blockchain privacy, and enterprise cloud eDiscovery tools.
The GDPR regulation is a large and complex law. Each member country is to ratify it into its own legislation and language. This makes it cumbersome to manage – but rest assured – we have a full Site Owners Guide to help you learn and understand some of your requirements.
This product gives a simple and elegant interface to handle Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs).
☑ Give users an optional time frame to give their consent
☑ Do Not Sell my private information capability released
☑ Privacy Safe Seal™ now available – Strengthen your reputation by giving a visual representation of your Privacy Solution in operation!;
☑ Enable DSAR on one page – allow even those without an account to automatically view, export and delete their personal data;
☑ Configure the plugin to delete or anonymize personal data automatically or send a notification and allow admins to do it manually;
☑ Track, manage and withdraw consent;
☑ Use a helpful installation wizard to get you started quickly;
☑ Report on related data items within your WordPress installation;
☑ Significantly reduce your staff time efforts dealing with DSARs;
☑ Enable your larger organization to summarize and consolidate DSAR work;
☑ Report to management on DSAR status, volume and data requirements;
☑ We provide this fully documented;
☑ We are developer-friendly. Everything can be extended, every feature and template can be overridden.
☑ Cookie solution
☑ Integration with WooCommerce Version 3.4.0 or later.
☑ Integration with Easy Digital Download Version 2.6 or later.
☑ Integration with Email Subscribers & Newsletters.
Using The GDPR Framework does NOT guarantee compliance to GDPR. This plugin gives you general information and tools, but is NOT meant to serve as complete compliance package. Compliance to GDPR is risk-based ongoing process that involves your whole business. Data443 is not eligible for any claim or action based on any information or functionality provided by this plugin.
Notice: Special Details for those using Caching Plugins:
As the pages generated by our plugin are highly dynamic, we recommend you exclude all pages generated from caching in order for them to function properly. Here is an example of how to exclude our pages in W3 Total Cache and WP Fastest Cache.
The GDPR Framework currently works with the following plugins
☑ Contact Form 7 & Contact Form Flamingo
☑ Gravity Forms – Download the GDPR add-on
☑ Formidable Forms – Download the GDPR add-on
☑ Ninja Forms – Download the GDPR add-on
☑ Easy Digital Download
☑ Email Subscribers & Newsletters
Download and Activation
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- ‘The GDPR Framework’ will be managed at Tools > Data443 GDPR tab.
- The page ‘Privacy Tools’ will be created after Setup Wizard. This page displays the form where visitors can submit their request.
Steps to add consent with contact form 7 are as follow:
1. First, need to create consent „Tools > Data443 GDPR > Consent > Add consent type“ .
2. Then note down the slug for example the slug is „contact_acceptance“
3. Then go to the contact form 7 click on Acceptance button a pop-up will get open.
4. Add the name of that acceptance same as that of slug i.e „contact_acceptance“.
5. Insert the tag then save the form then it will be embedded with contact form 7.
example tag: [acceptance contact_acceptance] I consent to email contact. [/acceptance]
To make Easy Digital Download and Woo-commerce compatible with the plugin you need to check checkbox at Tools > Data443 GDPR > general > Woocommerce Integration / Easy Digital Download Integration.
Add consent to Easy Digital download:
You need to turn on the default EDD consent from Downloads > Settings > Privacy
Help, the identification emails are not sent!
The GDPR Framework uses the exact same mechanism for sending emails as the rest of your WordPress site. Please test if your site sends out emails at all using the Forgot Password form, for example.
If you get the forgot password email but not the identification email, please make a post in the support forums.
Are you using SendGrid or another email delivery service? This might corrupt the link in the email.
In case you’re using SendGrid, make sure to turn off „click tracking“. Otherwise, please post in the support forum!
Check if you’re using any caching plugins. If yes, then make sure the Privacy Tools page is excluded.
Also check if a server side cache is enabled by your web host.
How is this plugin different from the tools in WordPress v4.9.6?
WordPress 4.9.6 provides tools to allow administrators to manually handle GDPR requests. However, the GDPR framework allows visitors to automatically download and export data to reduce administrative work load.
We are also planning to add other important privacy-related features missing from WordPress core over time.
Contributors & Developers
“The GDPR Framework By Data443” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- FRAM-343 Fix Translation problems with some Polish strings
- FRAM-354 Fix a bug that affected the html download when YoastSEO plugin was active.
- FRAM-331 Fix cookie value to reflect a user allow or deny
- FRAM-339 Update language translation files
- FRAM-320 Fix WooCommerce integration initialization call timing to be earlier
- FRAM-323 Provide a settable message for the case where the email is not found
- FRAM-325 Fix the problem of sending data to non-registered visitors
- Fram-306 Streamline the code to address malware warning from 3rd party code
- Reduced PHP requirement to 5.6
- Fram-303 Automatically push a new release from GitHub to WordPress
- Fram-304 Add accessibility markup to the terms checkbox
- FRAM-294 Reduce PHP Requirement from 7.4 to 7.3
- FRAM-259 Add support for an Italian Translation
- FRAM-273 Add support for the Polish Translation
- FRAM-263 Fix broken link
- FRAM-267 Add Ninja Form detection during setup
- FRAM-254 autoload composer dependency conflicts fix
- FRAM-289 Edit Privacy Tools Page to only send emails to users with data on site. Otherwise a message displays that no data is found for specified email.
- FRAM-242 Add a PREMIUM hyperlink in the admin plugins screen
- FRAM-244 Add information about the premium version in the admin settings tabs
- FRAM-245 Add more contact information in the admin settings tabs
- FRAM-256 Update FileFacets tab
- FRAM-219 Fix Fatal Error seen when editing a user profile
- FRAM-208 Update description tab
- FRAM-209 Update Support tab links
- FRAM-210 Update links in setup wizard
- FRAM-206 Fix Fatal Error triggered when withdrawing a custom consent
- FRAM-196 Change ClassiDocs Tab
- FRAM-202 Add Missing Tables
- FRAM-109: change [gdpr_privacy_safe] shortcode to [data443_privacy_safe] but preserve backward compatibility for now
- FRAM-135: ‘Undefined key’ seen when Consent tab is saved
- FRAM-136: Fix all references of undefined variables in the Data Subjects tab
- FRAM-137: Remove the Unnecessary save button in the ‘Do Not Sell’ admin tab
- FRAM-140: Fix read property „consent“ on string at UserConsentModel line 80
- FRAM-144: Undefined Variable ‘notices’ accessed in PrivacyToolsPageController.php
- FRAM-149: Remove all uses of PHP Short Tags from the code
- FRAM-150: Update PHP minimum required in readme.txt of all three plugins
- FRAM-95: Fix the Privacy Seal to not display a broken link when the seal code is wrong.
- FRAM-112: Fix the use of undefined variables.
- FRAM-113: Add files to source control that were accidentally missed.
- GDPRF-196 Verified functionality on WordPress version 5.5
- GDPRF-132, 179 Added custom URLs for privacy tools and terms & conditions page
- GDPRF-173 All WordPress user meta data available for download
- GDPRF-176 Allow users an optional time frame to give their consent
- GDPRF-181 Support Data443 by including our information with our privacy safe Seal
- GDPRF-160 Highlighted privacy safe tab
- GDPRF-164 Added user instructions for do not sell shortcode
- GDPRF-159 Added link to ClassiDocs information
- Added do not sell my information feature
- Verified functionality on WordPress version 5.4.2
- Fixed shortcode instructions in settings tap for Privacy Safe.
- Fixed GDPR and CCPA framework conflicts that may cause site errors if both plugins are active.
- Verified functionality on WordPress version 5.4.1
- Fixed popup error
- Updated privacy safe settings tab to show code tips
- GDPRF-118: verified functionality on WordPress version 5.4.0
- Added support for the new Privacy Safe Seal™ technology
- WPSD-379 : fix to entry meta from $_POST
- Input sanitization and extraneous jQuery library removal
- WPSD-362 : update newsletter hooks.
- WPSD-346 : Popup Learn More Text
- WPSD-289 : Fix broken POT file
- WPSD-292 : Comments added without consent ticked
- WPSD-294 : Fix issue of forget mail with plugin
- WPSD-298 : Add Slovak Language
- WPSD-300 : Privacy check on WooCommerce registration page
- WPSD-328 : Customization for „learn more“ on the cookie popup tab
- WPSD-284 : Translation message missing
- WPSD-281 : Translate woocommerce privacy consent
- WPSD-280 : Translated to spanish
- WPSD-273 : Privacy Tools Email Link – Not entirely working
- WPSD-266 : Request to add register of full date of accept cookies and policies
- WPSD-259 : Add newsletter compatibility.
- WPSD-260 : Update Details tab.
- WPSD-263 : Users Seeing Other Deleted Users Information.
- WPSD-244 : Error when using ‘Download as table’ with ‘WooCommerce data on GDPR tool’ enabled.
- WPSD-236 : EDD GDPR compliance with tool.
- WPSD-228 : Add comment consent to export.
- WPSD-220 : WordPressAdmin::enqueue() going about it horribly wrong.
- WPSD-231 : Export HMLT ne fonctionne pas / Doesn’t work.
- WPSD-233,WPSD-233 : Genesis Login Modal Box and frontend Js issue.
- GDPRF-93 : Update links in Support tab of plugin.
- WPSD-217 : Privacy tools page in 2 languages site.
- Fix issue Integration with woocommerce.
- Version Refresh to ensure latest stable functional – correcting svn upload failure previously
- SD-203: Enable Privacy Link option doesn’t seem to change anything.
- GDPRF-84: Update links in Support tab of plugin.
- GDPRF-83: Integration with WooCommerce.
- SD-173: Add hook to change the error message on WP comment.
- GDPRF-80:Add Data443 Privacy Manager tab in plugin.
- GDPRF-67: During the Automatic Setup that this is indicated.
- GDPRF-76: Confirm WP 5.0 Support and Compatibility
- SD-172: Update feature for accept and decline button.
- SD-173: Comment checkbox ignored in WordPress 5.0.
- SD-169: Plugin conflict fix
- GDPRF-60: Update links in support tag in plugin
- SD-138: Resolve header popup issue
- SD-144: The pop-up banner is always visible on the bottom
- SD-145: There is a bug with your Flamingo integration, here’s the fix
- SD-144: The pop-up banner is always visible on the bottom
- SD-146: Compatibility with Gutenberg plugin
- SD-150: Compatibility to PHP 7.2
- SD-151: error in download plugin
- SD-155: Query Monitor analysis
- SD-157: fix of
Codelight\G\C\C\UserConsentModel->createUserTable()– every admin request
- SD-133: Cookie Consent first time user popup
- Fixed couple of entries
- Make separate tab for popup settings
- Enhance popup feature
- GDPRF-44: Change random function to updated library
- GDPRF-48 & GDPRF-55: Updated documentation
- GDPRF-56 & SD-115: Add new Knowledge Base link to Details tab
- SD-121: How to handle the „No“ to cookies consent?
- SD-123: informal German translation added
- SD-127: fixed Danish translation issue
- GDPRF-47: ClassiDocs Integration
- GDPRF-15: Add compatibility with avada Fusion Builder
- GDPRF-16: Fix JS conflict when select2 is already loaded
- SD-97: Checkbox conditional checked at admin
- SD-61 & SD-112: Fixed translation problems
- SD-104: Consent Tracking and Data Request Help
- SD-108 and SD-114: Added contact 7 form instructions to Installation tab
- SD-114: Add setup guid to read me file
- SD-95: Remove undeclared variable issue
- SD-96: Remove issue with Error with PHP 7.2.1
- SD-98,SD-99 & SD-100: Remove Latest Update Conflict.
- SD-94 & SD-102: Fixed French Translation in .po
- SD-88: Add “Learn More” the all PO And POT languages Files
- SD-89: Remove Issue of redeclare function with DIVI theme
- GDPRF-2: Figure out whether or not logs should be exportable / deletable
- GDPRF-5: Add fields for changing email sender name and email
- GDPRF-9: Consider displaying consent log in data export
- GDPRF-23: Altering text for consent types
- GDPRF-29: „gdpr_cookie_consent“ consent for cookie popup tracking
- GDPRF-33: Save user logs
- GDPRF-37: Add dutch to supported languages
- Manageable popup from backend
- SD:50: Fix issue with consent
- SD-80,SD-81 & SD-82: Fix Compatibility issue Contact form 7
- Add languages for text and buttons on „cookie acceptance“ popup
- Editable cookie acceptance Popup from general tab
- SD-83: Fix issue with decline button translation
- GDPRF-50: Changes „Taiwan“ from „Taiwan, Province of China“
- SD-62: Fix translation text issues.
- GDPRF-49: Change Menu Name to „The GDPR Framework By Data443“
- Make Cookie Popup Optional
- Proper update – Upload failure on previous promo
- GDPRF-27: Change comment consent text
- GDPRF-36: Add english (canada) to supported languages
- GDPRF-46: Change checkbox comment
- GDPRF-31: Added „cookie acceptance“ pop up
- GDPRF-8: Recaptcha Removed
- GDPRF-24: Make default consent translatable
Numerous backlog bug fixes including:
* GDPRF-6: Comments checkbox reported to disappear with WPML active
* GDPRF-22: Can’t save on Consent tab
* GDPRF-12: Treat upper- and lowercase chars in visitor email addresses equally
* GDPRF-25: Captcha on privacy tools page
* GDPRF-26: Privacy Tools Delete text change
* GDPRF-17: Add locations outside of US and EU
* GDPRF-11: Ensure + symbol works in email addresses
* GDPRF-39: Confirm „delete my data“ when button is pushed
* GDPRF-40: Can’t leave any comments with GDPR activated
* GDPRF-4: Add Polylang compatibility
* GDPRF-34: Validate functionality with most current WP version
- Fix fatal error caused by Flamingo integration
- Add support for Contact Form 7 Flamingo
- Remove nested the_content filter in the consent area editor to avoid potential conflicts with various plugins (Thanks Gary McPherson!)
- Fix some missing translation strings (Thanks trueqap!)
- Additional minor tweaks
- Update Italian translation (Thanks Rienzi Comunica!)
- Disable Privacy Tools page if not set via admin (fixes infinite redirect issue)
- Add additional admin notification if Privacy Tools page is not set
- Additional minor tweaks
- Update translation pot file
- Add partial Greek translations (Thanks @webace-creative-studio)
- Fix administrative roles not being able to comment via admin interface
- Fix trashed or spam comments not being deleted
- Minor usability tweaks everywhere
- Fix PHP5.6 not properly saving custom consent (Thanks @paulnewson!)
- Fix CF7 always showing as enabled in wizard
- In Tools > Data443 GDPR > Data Subjects, add the display of given consents
- Add warning about SendGrid compatibility in the installer
- Fix issue with installer wizard not properly saving export action
- Add notice in case the settings are not properly configured
- Added Bulgarian translation (thanks Zankov Group!)
- Added partial Italian translation (thanks Matteo Bruno!)
- Fix installing consent tables and roles properly
- Add Spanish translations (Thanks @elarequi!)
- Add partial German translations (Thanks @knodderdachs!)
- Lower required PHP version to 5.6.0
- Re-add container alias for DataSubjectManager
- Fix for installer giving the option to add links to footer for unsupported themes
- Fix PHP notice in WPML module
- Fix translations, for real this time
- Add French translations (Thanks @datagitateur!)
- Fix PHP warning if WPML is activated
- Add filter around $headers array for all outgoing emails sent via this plugin
- Change text domain to ‘gdpr-framework’ to avoid conflict with other plugins
- Add Portuguese translation (Thanks @kativiti!)
- Add partial Estonian translation
- Add basic styling and separate stylesheet for Privacy Tools page
- Allow disabling styles for Privacy Tools page via admin
- Add confirmation notice on deleting data via front-end Privacy Tools
- Change strings with ‘gdpr-admin’ domain back to ‘gdpr’. Add context to all admin strings.
- Fix PHP notice on Privacy Tools frontend page if logged in as admin
- Initial release