Get your Google Reviews and display them on your website. Easily and without needing an API key.
Our plugin is 100% free. Just connect your company and our plugin will handle the rest. Simply copy the shortcode and use it to display your Google reviews on any page you want. By showing reviews on your website you will build trust with your visitors and increase your SEO score.
- Upload the contents of
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the plugins settings page to setup the plugin
- Go to the plugins layout page to get your shortcode
- Place the shortcode on any page and start showing off your Google Reviews!
Do I really not need an API key?
Why do I only see a few of my Google Reviews?
Without using an API key, there are limitations in the amount of reviews we can get for you. Usually we can get the first 8 reviews that Google shows. That doesn’t mean that that’s it. In time, Google will switch reviews so that others will be featured. When that happens, we can get new ones. The old reviews will remain in your database. Eventually the total amount of reviews will grow. You just have to be a little patient.
Can I be notified when new reviews are found?
Yes! Just check the plugin settings. When this option is enabled, you will receive an email each time our plugin has found new Google Reviews for your connected company.
Is this plugin compatible with WPML?
Yes! Our plugin checks if WPML is enabled. When it is, we loop through all your active languages. For each language we are checking Google for review translations. There is zero extra configuration needed to get your translated reviews.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Get Google Reviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added date format for relative time (.. days ago)
- Added optional setting to receive an email notification when new reviews are found for the connected company
- Added optional setting to enable plugin logging (easily check what this plugin is doing in the background)
- Added optional setting to hide reviews with empty body text
- Added WPML support (you can now get reviews in multiple languages, all at once!)
- Added structured data for better SEO scores
- Added plugin dashboard page
- Added plugin icon to WordPress menu item
- Added new plugin screenshots
- Added last runtime of plugin in dashboard
- Corrected first date format public output
- Corrected review limit – don’t limit text when field is left empty
- Changed WordPress version support to at least 4.6.0
- Added layout option „No layout“
- First plugin release.