This plugin, when activated, hides the admin navigation bar from the front end.
Install the Hide Admin Navbar plugin via WordPress Dashboard (from plugin directory or from your computer), or upload the files manually to your server and activate the plugin.
Install via WordPress dashboard
From Plugin Directory
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Hide Admin Navbar’
- Install and Activate the plugin
From Your Computer
- Download the Hide Admin Navbar plugin
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin’
- Choose the plugin file in .zip format
- Click the Install Now button, and Activate after installation
Install via Uploading Files Manually
- Download the Hide Admin Navbar plugin and unzip the folder
- Upload the folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the Hide Admin Navbar plugin from Dashboard
Activate the plugin. That’s it.
Deactivate the plugin to get it back.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Admin Navbar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 10 August 2023
- Tested with WordPress version 6.3
- Optimized the Code
Release Date – 3 April 2023
- Tested with WordPress version 6.2
- Added Translation Support
- Added Admin Notification
Release Date – 22 November 2022
- Tested with WordPress version 6.1.1
Release Date – 30 July 2021
- Initial release