This plugin hide the text „Comments are closed“ in comment section of post.
- Hides „Comments are closed“ text from comment section of frontend.
- Upload the folder „hide-comments-are-closed-text“ to „/wp-content/plugins/“ path.
- Activate the plugin through the „Plugins“ menu in WordPress backend
- After activating the plugin, „Comments are closed“ text will be removed from front end of comment area.
- No technical skills needed.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide "Comments are closed" Text” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
This is first version no known errors found