idraw allows you to create beautiful diagrams and insert them into your posts or pages directly. It supports many kinds of diagrams: flowcharts, UML, circuit diagrams, formula, etc. It has the following features.
1.It is powerful. You can draw flowchart, UML, circuit diagrams, formula, chart and other diagrams with idraw.
2.It is beautiful. Gradient color fill and shadow are supported.
3.It is fast. It is developed with js + html5 canvas, it is fast to load and run.
4.It is easy to use. Many shortcuts and context menus make it easy to use.
5.It is free and without registration.
- Click the idraw button in post/page editor to open diagram editor.
- Create diagrams with some drag & drop.
- Click „Exit“ button, confirm it with „yes“ to save and upload image to blog server.
- Close image dialog return back to post/page editor.
Thanks for using us 🙂
- Upload idraw.x.y.zip to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory and unzip it here.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make sure wp-content/uploads is writable.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“I Draw” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “I Draw” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.