imoje payment plugin for WooCommerce
Plugin adds usage of online payments via imoje payment gateway to WooCommerce with following methods:
- imoje – redirects payer to imoje’s paywall with every available payment method
- imoje BLIK – redirects payer to BLIK’s payment page
- imoje cards – redirects payer to imoje’s paywall with card form (VISA, MASTERCARD, Google Pay, Apple Pay)
- imoje PBL – redirects payer to fast online transfer of chosen bank
- imoje pay later- redirects payer to Twisto’s payment page
Additional info about imoje can be found here.
Technical documentation is available here:
Sandbox environment can be found under sandbox.imoje.ingbank.pl
+48 32 319 35 70
Availability: Mon – Fri, between 9 AM and 4 PM.
The module requires configuration in the imoje administration panel.
- go to imoje.ing.pl and log into the administration panel,
- go to the „Stores“ > your store > „Details“ > „Data for integration“ tab, copy the configuration keys (merchant id, service id and service key) and insert them into plugin configuration,
- you also have to copy authorization token from settings > API Keys > Default > Details tab and inster it into plugin configuration,
- select the currency activated in the imoje service.
- copy the notification address from the bottom of configuration page of the plugin and insert into the appropriate field in „Stores“ > your store > „Details“ > „Data for integration“ tab,
Detailed integration instruction for WooCommerce plugin is available here
After choosing BLIK payment, the payer gets redirected to main shop site. How can I fix it?
This situation usually occurs due to entering an incorrect authorization token or Service Key in the BLIK payment settings.
Token can be found in the imoje panel settings > tab „API keys“ > after clicking on the existing key „Details“ > field „Authorization token“.
Service Key can be found in the imoje panel „Stores“ > store name > „Details“ > „Data for integration“.
Payment method doesn’t show up on checkout after configuration is done.
This situation is usually caused by not choosing currency in the plugin configuration page.
There are several notification addresses. Which one should i choose?
You can copy and enter any notification address in the imoje administration panel and notification for all other payment methods will work correctly.
Contributors & Developers
“imoje” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “imoje” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed data sent in the invoice object for ING Księgowość
- fixed an issue related to case-sensitive folder names
- fixed automatic translation of payment method names for English and Polish versions
- fixed an issue preventing the completion of an order payment from the logged-in customer panel
- added support for ING Księgowość
- changed integration of the Apple Pay and Google Pay SDK
- removed warning when redirecting to a payment gateway
- notice will not be logged if there is no tax
- added refund option
- added support for different currencies
- added separated card payment channel
- added Twisto’s purchase history
- added separated BLIK payment channel
- added separated Twisto payment channel
- added debug mode
- new Twisto payment method has been added
- added support for imoje Sandbox environment