The free Invoice Issue plugin is an extension for WooCommerce, which came to facilitate billing over the internet. With it, you can generate new invoices and send them to your customers via email, with a payment link. Another great advantage is that it can offer different payment options for paying off the invoice.
Invoice Payment for WooCommerce plugin is dependent on WooCommerce plugin, please make sure WooCommerce is installed and properly configured before starting Invoice Payment for WooCommerce installation.
Search the WordPress sidebar for ‘Invoice Payment for WooCommerce’;
In the plugin options look for ‘Add invoice’;
Fill in the customer data, currency, payment method and add the charges;
If you want to send the invoice to the customer’s email, select the ‘Send invoice to customer’ option in the invoice actions;
You have created your first invoice with the Invoice Payment for WooCommerce plugin.
Look in the sidebar for the WordPress plugins area;
In installed plugins look for the ‘add new’ option in the header;
Click on the ‘submit plugin’ option in the page title and upload the woocommerce-invoice-payment-main.zip plugin;
Click on the ‘install now’ button and then activate the installed plugin;
The Invoice Payment for WooCommerce plugin is now live and working.
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What is needed to use this plugin?
- WooCommerce version 4.0 or latter installed and active.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Invoice Payment for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Invoice Payment for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- add cache no-store attribute to the PDF generation request
- Add default footer setting
- Add text_before_payment_link setting
- Add setting for sender details
- Adjust existing templates to handle the new settings
- Add new template
- Adjust to get logo with curl, adjust to work in directory installed wordpress.
- Add PDF generation for invoices
- Fix invoices table error when the invoice order is deleted.
- Payment methods bug correction;
- Bug corrections;
- Links update;
- Setting title change;
- Addition of description;
- Dev Container configuration.
- Implemented invoice due date;
- On invoice payment page load the defined payment method is open;
- Users with shop_manager permission can generate and edit invoices;
- Optimized JS and CSS load.
- Plugin launch.