This plugin allows you to add opt-in forms for Kloudymail as widgets.
You can add forms directly in Appearance>Widgets or in Kloudymail>Widgets and copy-paste the shortcode anywhere.
Any subscriber will be saved into your WordPress database. You will be allowed to export them using the specific submenu page.
The form generated by the plugin supports invisible reCaptcha V2 and automatic list fields sync (every hour).
- Upload the plugin files in the directory
/wp-content/plugins/or install via WordPress plugins manager;
- Activate via plugins manager in WordPress;
- Go into Kloudymail>Settings and fill in the blanks (also reCaptcha);
- Now you can create your forms.
- Can I add multiple subscription forms?
Yes, you can add multiple subscription forms in multiple pages linked to different lists.
- When a user subscribes, will he be redirected to Kloudymail platform?
No, only a message informing him the subscription was successfully saved.
- Will users receive a confirmation email?
You can choose whether you want to send a confirmation email or not by using „Notify the user“ checkbox (enabled by default).
- Can I change the graphic of subscription forms? ?
Yes, you could edit form_style.css in /wp-content/plugins/kloudymail
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kloudymail Lead Generation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors