This plugin generates a gallery from a folder and displays using a shortcode.
The folder must be uploaded (using FTP) to the wp-content/upload folder.
To include a slideshow in a post or a page, use the following shortcode:
You can customize the slideshow using the following attributes:
- Slideshow width (width) in px
- Image border (border) in px (default 0)
- Image padding (padding) in px (default 0)
- Slide duration (interval) in milliseconds (default 4000)
- Pagination display (pagination): true or false (default true)
- Transition effect (effect): fade or slide (default slide)
Default slideshow width is set to the width of the container unless the width attribute is set.
The height is calculate from the first image.
[kmoslideshow folder="path" width="500" padding="5" border="1" interval="5000" pagination="false" effect="fade"]
This plugin uses SlidesJS 3.0.3 by Nathan Searles – http://www.slidesjs.com
- Upload the kmo-slideshow directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload a folder of pictures to ‘wp-content/upload/gallery’
Insert the following short code in post or page:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“KMO Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “KMO Slideshow” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.