This plugin includes a number of custom tweaks and functionality created in the process of serving commercial web design clients. Rather than including these features in each theme we produce, we want to release them publicly so that the community can benefit.
The first release includes:
Easily integrate your Google Analytics account by entering the Property Code through the settings page.
- Validation of Property Code.
- Ignores logged in administrators.
- Ignores installations running on localhost.
Google Maps Widget
Quickly adds an interactive Google Map widget to your sidebar or footer.
- Dynamic or static maps.
- Automatic address lookup and geolocation.
- Include multiple unique widgets.
- Change the title, width, height, and zoom level.
Paragraph Tag Shortcode Fix
Fixes the problem of extra paragraph tags being inserted into content when multiple shortcodes are used.
- Compatible with column layout shortcodes.
- Unzip and upload the
limesquare-tweaksdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Enter your Google Analytics property ID under the Settings > LimeSquare menu.
- Will Google Analytics track logged in Administrators?
No, logged in administrators will not have the tracking code include in their page loads.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LimeSquare Tweaks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Created an option to enable LimeSquare branding of the login screen.
- Fixed a typo in the plugin name – rookie mistake!
- Initial plugin release.