This plugin enables the use of [if] shortcodes to work with conditional logic based on the existence of post meta or taxonomy terms on posts and pages.
Please consider taking a minute to rate the plugin or let me know any feature request. Thanks!
With conditional logic for taxonomy terms, you can use names, slugs or term_ids:
- [if taxonomy=“category“ slug=“cars“]Content to show[/if]
- [if taxonomy=“category“ name=“Cars“]Content to show[/if]
- [if taxonomy=“category“ id=“123″]Content to show[/if]
Post meta (or custom field) logic can be used to check if a certain meta_key AND meta_value combination are present or just a meta_key:
- [if postmeta=“car_model“]Content to show if car model info is present[/if]
- [if postmeta=“car_model“ value=“Tesla Model S“]Content to show if car model is Tesla Model S[/if]
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Where can I use the logic?
Anywhere where shortcodes are accepted and a post or page is being displayed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Logic Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial upload