View your PHP error log, NGINX logs, and view system resource usage on the Liquid Web Managed WordPress Hosting Platform without having to contact support.
This is an unofficial plugin and is not affiliated with Liquid Web. For any bug reports or suggestions, let me know in the plugins support forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LW MWP Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – Apr 6, 2018
- Don’t hardcode PHP error log location.
- View phpinfo().
Release Date – Apr 2, 2018
- Added page to easily clear cache.
- View server uptime.
Release Date – Mar 21, 2018
- Added CPU usage.
- Memory and CPU use graphs, thanks to Smoothie Charts.
Release Date – Mar 12, 2018
- Chartist is now bundled with the plugin, no more relying on externally hosted scripts!
- Can now set System Monitor update interval.
- System Monitor now updates securely via admin-ajax.php, no more hacky XHR!
Release Date – Feb 18, 2018
- Separation of main page into 2 pages: Resource Monitor and System Info. More will be coming to both these pages soon!
Release Date – Feb 12, 2018
- Bug fix on Resource Monitor page.
Release Date – Feb 9, 2018
- Rewrite of the system monitor page, resource usage is now updated automatically.
- Better looking charts, thanks to Chartist.js.
- View PHP version and hostname.
- View system load.
- First release!