You may be familiar with many websites who earn money through Affiliate Referrals.
Magforest.com now gives you the power with this plugin to become a powerful Magazine Reseller.
Perfect for Digital Download websites, PDF and E-Book Websites, and Featuring Magazine Content directly related to your website.
Earning %10 of the profit on every items sold!.
This plugin allows you to directly import magazines, based on Category, Publisher, Tags & even search for specific magazines.
along with the Magazine Covers, Description, Tags and a Download Button that has your Affiliate Code built in!
The Bulk Import feature is truely powerful, giving you the abilty to build your own custom magazine reseller website in Minutes!
– Automatic Post Creation
– Magazines Sync – No double posts.
– Scheduled Auto Sync – No need to import manually!
– Works on Multiple Categories
– Add your Favorite Magazine Publishers
– Add Magazines based on Tag or Search.
– Automatic Tag Creation
– Automatic Category Creation
– Customizable Template Layout
– Our Template suits your existing Theme.
- Place the magforest-affiliate folder into your
- Enable the Magforest Affiliate plugin.
- Go to the Magforest Affiliate settings and input your affiliate name from the Magforest affiliate section.
- If necessary, adjust the post template to your taste (refer to the guide at the end of the settings page).
- Use the search page or the bulk import form to create affiliate posts for Magforest magazines with ease!
Contributors & Developers
“Magforest Affiliate Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Open magazine URLs in the same tab as opposed to new tab.
Add trailing slash to the magazine URLs.
Fix the bug where the ref parameter was kept in the links even when referral ID is not set.
Changed the format of affiliate links back to magazine URLs rather than ID links.
Fixed problem where every display of any affiliate link did multiple queries to Magforest, making things slow.
Fixed problem where formatting could be messed up when using Scheduled Auto Sync.
Set image alt-tags and title tags to the magazine title when importing to increase SEO quality.
Commiting Changes to WordPress.org plugin
Updated Security for https on Bulk Importer and Automatic Scheduler.
Update to magforest api code.
Changed the API to make the affiliate plugin faster.
Slight API update to fix issue when many magazines were imported already and this would get stuck with a „No posts to import“ error
True Sync function — if the magazine is deleted from Magforest, the post linked to it is automatically moved to trash
Added Auto Sync function — now you can automatically perform bulk import of selected magazines on a schedule!
Various bug fixes and compatibility tested with PHP7.