Quickly display your Flickr photos inside WordPress widget. No authorization required (only provide your user id).
- No authorization required (only provide your user id)
- Support both user Flickr users and Flickr groups
- Change thumbnail size
- Caching system integrated for better performance
Simple Flickr Widget plugin is created by Meks
You can see Simple Flickr Widget live example on our Voice theme demo website
- Upload meks-simple-flickr-widget.zip to plugins via WordPress admin panel or upload unzipped folder to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Activate the plugin through the „Plugins“ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets to add and setup the widget
For any questions, error reports and suggestions please visit https://mekshq.com/contact
Contributors & Developers
“Meks Simple Flickr Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Meks Simple Flickr Widget” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Meks Simple Flickr Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WP 5.8 compatibility
- Added notification for meks plugins
- Added an option to randomize photos on display
- Added support for websites using https protocol
- Improved: Now you can use „0“ (zero) as height value to enable „auto“ height for photos
- Full compatibility with WordPress 4.3
- Added support for Flickr group feeds
- Full compatibility with new WordPress customizer in WP 3.9+
- Added translation files (en_US)
- Initial release