- Add your content on Particle Background it’s also support HTML.
- Works in any browser that supports HTML5 canvas.
- You can customize as per your need using plugin shortcode,
- Also manage Background Color, Dot Color, Line Color
Read about Shortcode:
[particleground bgcolor=“#16a085″ dotcolor=“#5cbdaa“ linecolor=“#5cbdaa“] Content Here [/particleground]
- bgcolor (optional) : set Background Color to full background. Default color is #16a085.
- dotcolor (optional) : set Dot Color on Particle Background. Default color is #5cbdaa.
- linecolor (optional) : set Line Color on Particle Background. Default color is #5cbdaa.
- Particleground was inspired by http://requestlab.fr/ and http://disruptivebydesign.com/ and https://github.com/jnicol/particleground
- For plain HTML use : https://github.com/jnicol/particleground
- Upload the entire
particlegroundfolder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enjoy! 😉
Contributors & Developers
“Particle Background” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors