Whole slide imaging allows high-resolution image capture of microscopic objects. This results in large data packages, that are hard to manipulate and convert. With Pathomation technology, you can embed these in your content when and where you want it, without any hassle.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Pathomation Slide
- Install plugin
- Activate plugin
- Go to Pathomation plugin settings and add My Pathomation or PMA.core credentials
- Click on Test settings to validate connection credentials
- If connection is successful click on Save Changes to store credentials
- Using your preffered editor add Pathomation Slide block to your page and select slide you want
How can I add a slide to my page?
Please refer to Installation section of plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pathomation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Various security fixes
- Support for WordPress 6.0
- PMA.UI version updated
- Lazy loading added for multiple slides
- Viewport options added
- Region of interest options added
- Viewport dimensions options added
- PMA.core URL bug fixed
- DIVI builder support added
- PMA.core url bug fixed
- Support for WordPress 5.6
- Bug fixes
- Initial release