This is the official plugin for the Philantro platform.
Philantro is a donation and donor management platform specifically tailored for nonprofits in the United States, Canada and Great Britain. If you are outside of these territories and would like to be added to our BETA program, please drop us an email with your region. For charitable organizations using WordPress that are new to Philantro, our plugin includes a demo account for you to experience the platform without having to register while you hunt for the perfect fit.
With Philantro, our ever-evolving donation platform places the power of donor lead generation, donation processing and settlement, campaign management and more at your fingertips.
Welcome to the better way of accepting online donations; focus more on the mission and less on logistics.
Donor-Centric Donation Forms
- Intelligent and Responsive Donations forms that works with any theme.
- Support International Donors with local and international donor address verification.
- Donation forms that respond to mobile devices – even if your website doesn’t.
- Add donation amount suggestions, fundraising campaigns and goals and more to keep your donors informed and your board happy.
Robust Donor Management
- Automated Self-Healing Donor records where you can find everything from donation history to email open activity.
- Follow the activity and set notification triggers for unique donors.
- Track calls, emails and leave notes to keep your team well-informed.
Streamlined Recurring Donations
- Donors can choose to have a recurring donation reminder delivered to their inbox one week before their next charge.
- Donor Self-Service allows donors to view their donation history and manage their recurring donations.
- Philantro automates notifications by notifying donors who donation payment methods are approaching expiration and more.
- Pull reports on metrics from donation conversions, campaign performance and donor demographics.
- Gain a 360-degree view of any donor that turns a cold-call into a warm-welcome.
- Gain greater insight with granular filters for donors and transactions.
Philantro is perfect for small-to-mid sized nonprofits
- If you have more than 50,000 donors, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accept one time/recurring donations securely.
- Full fledged event ticketing.
- Manage and track multiple donation campaigns.
- Incredible reporting and analytics from donor conversion rates, gender breakdowns, social network contribution and more.
- Donor records are automatically generated and updated with each transaction so you can see the names used, addresses used, track the largest, first and last gift.
Secure Processing Powered By Stripe
We’ve partnered with Stripe, the payment processor behind Twitter, FourSquare and Pinterest to offer nonprofits secure PCI compliant processing, two-day desposits + fraud protection.
For more information
To begin, your organization must be registered with Philantro for our plugin to work as expected. By default, a test organization is preloaded so you can see experience our plugin before registering.
Set Up In Seconds
- Install Philantro for WordPress either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the 9 digit OID of your organization to the settings and save.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
How To Show The Donation Form
In your page / post editor, enter your desired shortcode in a Short Code Block.
Donate Button Shortcode
[donatebar button=“X“ amounts=“X“ id=“X“]
For more information
Contributors & Developers
“Philantro – Donations and Donor Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Philantro – Donations and Donor Management” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.