Pinpointe is a feature-rich, cloud-based email marketing software solution for B2B companies. Pinpointe’s award-winning system brings „big-business“ features, services and automation capabilities to small and mid-size B2B email marketing customers at an affordable price. For large volume customers sending from 1 million to 20 million emails / month and beyond, Pinpointe’s Enterprise Edition provides scalable dedicated infrastructure.
The Pinpointe Form Integration plugin for WordPress lets you easily add dynamic forms to your site or blog. Advanced features include:
- Display forms on home page, pages, posts and in other WordPress content
- Show popups and customize how often they appear
- Users can submit their info without ever leaving your pages (AJAX)
- Create a library of forms for any number of Pinpointe mailing lists
- Advanced rules for selecting where to display different forms
- Use Pinpointe custom fields to save detailed customer data
- Automatically add a checkbox to signup for your mailing list on comment forms
- Choose from 9 different color palettes
- Optionally customize the look of your forms using CSS
This plugin is easy for non-experts to use but gives power users a wide array of tools for getting the most out of WordPress and Pinpointe. Increase the return on investment on your marketing campaigns by using the Pinpointe Form Integration plugin for WordPress.
NOTE: Forms created with this plugin are not the same as forms created via the Pinpointe web application. Forms created with this plugin are specifically built for WordPress integration and exist within your WordPress instance. Forms are not editable from the Pinpointe web application.
- The custom field dropdowns do not correctly display icons in the dropdown list when not on a Chromium-based browser.
If you have downloaded this plugin, you can use the built-in WordPress plugin installer.
- Log into your WordPress site as an administrator.
- Click Plugins on the left menu bar.
- Click Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose File and select the plugin\’s .zip file .
- Click Install Now, then follow the instructions for activating this plugin.
Please visit our official site for the latest information:
Contributors & Developers
“Pinpointe Form Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Fixed an issue where not passing a list (tag) would cause the updated Pinpointe API to detect an error with the XML structure
* Fixed layout issue with inline dropdown arrow icon next to form names
* Fixed missing FontAwesome icons due to http call (missing „s“)
* Tested with WordPress v5.7.2
* Tested with WordPress v5.6
* Changed language of „Lists“ and „Tags“ to „Databases“ and „Lists“, to be consistent with the Pinpointe web application
* Added option to send a confirmation request email to the subscriber upon form submission
* Fixed a bug where ‘Update existing subscribers’ didn’t update them
* Being generally more awesome (and tested with WordPress v4.9.7)
* Tag lists can now be added to a form so when someone subscribes, they are added to that List in your Pinpointe account
* Improved the display of tooltips within the settings pages
* Added basic bot/spam deterrents to form processing
* Further isolated custom JQuery and CSS code
* Updated form submissions to use POST rather than GET
* Custom fields now support special characters, such as Latin characters
* Custom fields now support radio and checkboxes
* Streamlined workflow for so new users can create forms more intuitively
* Initial release