Push Agent is an incredibly powerful plugin for WordPress that sends the best combination of title, image, and a short notification instantly to your WordPress website’s subscribers. The Push Agent sends short messages instantly from the server directly to your user’s browser without requiring them to open your website. These messages are therefore a powerful way for WordPress website owners to stay connected with their visitors.
For more information visit https://pushagent.net
- No Programming Skills Required: It is easy to install and configure.
- Easy way of setting: Sign up to https://web.pushagent.net, get the access code and put the access code to the plugin.
- Full interactive dashbaord
- Manage and moniter your compain
- Visit https://pushagent.net/support for help from our support team.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pushagentdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->PushAgent screen to configure the plugin
- Enter the Access Code and save your setting.
Q1. How it works?
A1. When you install a push agent on your website, a user visits your website, the push agent asks the user to allow your website to send notifications. When a user allows it, the push agent records its browser’s unique token number and other information necessary for the push service. When you send notifications through the push agent panel, the push agent destined to become notifications are sent from the server directly to your user’s browser. Your subscriber can see your messages without opening your website. Users can then click the motivation to open up your site.
Q3. How can I enable this plugin.
A3. Install and active the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PUSH AGENT – WordPress plugin for Web Notification” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PUSH AGENT – WordPress plugin for Web Notification” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release