Astra Customizer Reset plugin will reset all customizer settings in one click. The plugin will serve to Astra WordPress theme only.
It provides a “Reset“ button in the customizer. Clicking this button will set Astra theme customizer options to default.
When it can be used?
This is helpful when you experiment with various customizer options to explore the power of the theme and then want to start over. OR wish to set a new design line for the website.
The reset button will take you back at the initial state with the theme.
This will affect only customizer settings like layouts, typography, colors, buttons, etc.
- Install the Astra Customizer Reset plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server at wp-content/plugins.
- After activating, you can reset the WordPress customizer options from customizer interface.
Once you install and activate this plugin, go to Appearance > Customize. The reset button will appear at the top of the customizer.
Can I reverse customizer reset action?
No! Once you reset the customizer settings you can not revert it back. You will have to manually set all the choices.
Contributors & Developers
“Astra Customizer Reset” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Astra Customizer Reset” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improvement: Compatibility with Astra 4.0.0.
- Improvement: Compatibility for Astra Global Palette and Typography Preset options.
- Fix: White label settings does not get applied for the theme name.
- Improvement: Updated strings in the warning box.
- Improvement: Hardened the security of plugin
- Improvement: Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules
- Fix: The stored version number of the theme is not resetted now. This will still be retained after reset.
- Initial release.